A joint seminar of the RECP Centre and JSB ‘UkrGasBank’ took place on December 22, 2018.
The bank officers familiarized RECPC experts with their own credit programs elaborated for industrial companies and focused on investments in energy efficiency projects enhancing and reducing resource consumption.
At present ‘Ukrgasbank’ offers its clients 2 target programs:
- Financing energy audits, and
- Financing energy and resource saving activities.
The seminar span around three key issues:
- Client-oriented criteria to participate in investing resource efficient projects;
- Barriers and obstacles on the way to get a credit program;
- Prospects to gain international financial help (from international organizations) and invest them in green credit programs in Ukraine, etc.
Both the RECP Centre and ‘Ukrgasbank’ representatives summarized the seminar by reaching the verdict about monitoring implemented energy efficient activities within credit programs framework.