We would like to offer you with the opportunity to avail of a free sustainability assessment of your company’s operations and products as part of UN Environment Programme.
What is going to be done?
– Analysis of the environmental, social and economic sustainability factors of your company;
– Assessment of your products’ compliance with sustainable procurement criteria;
– Developing proposals to increase the preparedness of your company to participate in sustainable public procurement.
What will you get at the end?
– A list of effective measures for implementation in order to participate in sustainable procurement;
– Personalized recommendations to improve your business;
– An international certificate.
– Participation in the programme for free;
– The assessment will be made remotely;
– Any required terms of confidentiality can be set out in a relevant agreement;
– You will work in one team with international and the Resource Efficient and Cleaner Production Centre’s experts.
How to participate?
Simple! Just apply by filling out the form and we will contact you through our national partners.
This free assessment is made possible through the UNEP Project “Enhancing Sustainable Public Procurement for the Regional Transition to Inclusive Green Economy in Eastern Europe, Caucuses and Central Asia (EECCA)”, funded by United Nations Development Account. UNEP has been actively supporting target countries within the EECCA to strengthen national capacity on implementing SPP measures.
We would be delighted to see you among the companies participating in this Project!