RECP Assessment at companies
RECP assessment is a comprehensive technical procedure analyzing overall consumption of energy, materials, water, as well as production of wastes, emissions and effluents.
The whole assessment goes through 5 stages:
- First visit to the company, meeting company personnel, forming-up the team, data collection;
- Production problem areas identification;
- In-depth assessment with measuring equipment;
- Developing solutions to improve production processes (or a specific area), selecting the best ones and most appropriate, producing feasibility study and environmental report;
- Reporting and overall activities presentation.
The resource efficient solutions are an integral part of the report and highlights:
- Analysis of historical and current data on the consumption of materials, energy, water;
- Energy and material balances;
- Production of waste, emissions and effluents;
- Ways to reduce waste and emissions generation.